This banner text can have markup.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Intro > Bo Diddley >|
|I'm A Man >|
|I've Seen Them All >|
|Take It All Off|
|You Know I Love You So (Wo Wow Hey Hey) >|
|Slow Blues (unknown title) >|
|Pollution (with false start)|
|Say Boss Man|
|Bo Diddley-Itis (?)|
|How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)|
|Are You Lonely For Me Baby?|
|Next Time You See Me|
|Brown Eyed Women|
|Sittin' On Top Of The World|
|Looks Like Rain|
|Black Throated Wind|
|Playing In The Band|
|Turn On Your Love Light|
- This version has been provided by an anonymous source
- For the first time, a soundboard of the whole of this all round wonderful show.
You need to crank up the 1st set to 11!
- Level adjustments made
- Various artifacts removed and a number of other repairs made.
- Several patches of heavy feedback squeal removed from Set I to protect your ears :-)
- This has always been shown as a 2 set show but it is, in fact, 3 sets. After "Bertha" Garcia
says 'We're gonna take a break for a little while and come back later though" and Phil? says
You folks party on for a while"
- Deadlists has "Good Lovin'" as being played after PITB but there isn't any cut between it
and "Love Light". It would, therefore, seem that it wasn't played.
- During the fixing of the broken string Garcia says "99 man 99, 75 won't do either. That's obscure isn't it"
- All files have been tagged
edited and mastered